Vitamin B-12 injections can help you lose weight and feel better!
What you should know about the Vitamin B12 injections
Why get a B12 injection?
Vitamin B12 can be normally obtained by consuming red meats, however in excess, red meats can cause further health complications such as high cholesterol and other heart diseases. On the other hand people, especially vegans and vegetarians, do not consume a sufficient amount of vitamin B12. This can cause low energy, anemia, mood changes, and even trouble concentrating and remembering things. By receiving a B12 injection, not only will it help facilitate weight loss goals, correcting the deficiency can help you immediately feel healthier and more energetic, prevent memory loss, strengthen the immune system, slow down aging, increase concentration, prevent heart disease, and strengthen bones.
What is a Vitamin B12 injection?
A Vitamin B12 Injection contains Vitamin B12, and is used to facilitate weight loss and boost energy. Vitamin B12 is required for the proper function and development of the brain, nerves, blood cells, and many other parts of the body and is important for growth, cell reproduction, blood formation, and protein and tissue synthesis. B12 aids in the use of food for energy and the breakdown of fat.
To make sure the Vitamin B12 Injection is right for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Cold or allergy symptoms that affect your nose (sinus congestion sneezing);
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Iron or folic acid deficiency;
- Any type of infection; or
- If you are receiving any medication or treatment that affects bone marrow.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- numbness or tingling in your hands or feet;
- signs of fluid build-up around your lungs--anxiety, sweating, pale skin, severe shortness of breath, wheezing, gasping for breath, cough with foamy mucus, chest pain; or
- Signs of low potassium--confusion, uneven heart rate, extreme thirst, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.